The Leavitt Theatre

The Leavitt Theatre opened in 1923 as a venue for silent films. Through the Depression, the Second World War and to the present day, the Leavitt has been Ogunquit’s cinema, offering first run films, classics and live events. Enjoy the entertainment with dinner and cocktails, served from 5p-1a in the Balcony Leavitt Lounge, the Storefront Lobby Bar, and the outside Garden on summer evenings!