Crackle & Hops!
Smuttynose, home of New Hampshire’s first craft beer, is expecting visitors later this week for its first big festival of the year!
Crackle & Hops is an outdoor festival created to celebrate the winter season with beers in hand and friends by your side! This *first ever* event will take place on January 19 from 2:00 – 8:00 pm at Smuttynose’s Towle Farm in Hampton, New Hampshire!
1. A 40-foot inflatable toboggan slide made for adults and children. It’s like sliding down a snow-covered hill without all the mess!
2. An assortment of winter competitions to participate in. There will be prizes of free lift tickets from Pats Peak Ski Area!
3. A live DJ, ‘nuff said.
4. Live ice sculptors! Perhaps you’ll want to send your beer down an ice luge to get it nice and frosty??
5. S’mores-making kits to create and enjoy your own evening treats by one of 10 bonfires!
6. A hot poker station! (Heating metal rods until they’re extra hot and dipping them into steins full of beer. The hot poker caramelizes the beer and makes it taste sweet and frothy!).
7. A Christmas tree bonfire!
8. Local vendors selling their goods.
10. Classic Smuttynose brews, as well as some new releases like Smutt Labs’ “Snaccident Peanut Butter Chocolate Stout” on tap!
Community love!! Since its inception 25 years ago, Smuttynose has been actively supporting the local community and has focused on the organizations that make the state of New Hampshire so great. The team at Smuttynose is thrilled to host its 2019 Winter Festival in honor of the Hampton Firefighters Charitable Organization (HFFCO)—and not just because they’ll be fueling a massive bonfire with more than 1,000 resident-donated Christmas trees! $1.00 from each beer sold at Crackle & Hops will be donated to the HFFCO, so you can enjoy your beer with a purpose!
In the mood to save?? Enjoy 5% off your VIP ticket order by typing in “SEACOAST5” at checkout!